I’m passionate about what I do and love being at the center of the social space. I first wet my feet in the pool of social media at the spark of its existence and instantly felt driven to learn and experience everything I could in order to make it something from which I could make a living.
When Social Media Marketing started spreading like wildfire, I was fortunate enough to have had a lot of experience under my belt. Creating my own business as a Social Media Marketing professional just seemed like a no-brainer. It would allow me to use my strengths as a people-person and knowledge of marketing to help manage and grow online “brands” (individuals, celebrities, or companies) and meet the client’s goals for growth and awareness.
In fact, it has done a lot more than just that. It has given me the opportunity to find time to write and travel, as well as manage my own online reputation. I write a lot about Social Media, but I also publish some more personal posts on my blog. Take a look around and connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
I’ve enjoyed the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and companies. While I can’t name the celebrities outright, I’ve listed some of the brands and companies I’ve worked with and for in the last decade (+).
- Bulletproof, best known for coffee and wellness supplements
- William Morris Endeavor and CAA talent in the film, television and author niches.
- On the Board of Directors and marketing consultant for Getting Out By Going In a 501(c)(3) organization geared towards providing the tools for positive decision making in underserved communities.
- Magento Commerce (an eBay company)
- The Pet Collective animal and wildlife content and live streaming.
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation Services
- Wingman Media
- Sit n’ Sleep Franchised mattress retailer in Southern California
- Easy Life Furniture
- Nascobal A B12 Nasal Spray, communicating the benefits and ease of use
- Sentient Interactive marketing agency catering to the medical and healthcare industry.
- Boston Medical Group Medical resource where I was creating blog and website content for their pharmaceutical products
- Revenge Is…sustainable clothing benefiting the preservation of endangered species.
- Pepperdine University managing the social channels during my studies